Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Last Day in Paris...

Bittersweet day. I really love this city. I hope to someday come back. The time that I've spent at the Ecole has really influenced me. The experiences around the city and at the sites even more so.

Yesterday evening we had the second performance of student pieces and the chorus in which we've all been singing.

I was able to hear my piece, For Lydia performed. It was a great experience and got a great response from people, which was flattering. I'm looking forward to showing it to the Wu family.

If you want to hear it, head over to my music myspace and listen to the final song. www.myspace.com/brandoncollinscomposer.

When I get home, this page will be going through a transformation. I've got a shoot lined up w/ Trever Hoehne. I've got a little more for my bio that will be heading up as well.

Thanks to all who have been reading. Hopefully I can get a little blogging in when I get to London. I'll be staying with my first college room mate and his wife, who I am looking forward to meeting, and trying to take in as much of the city as I can.

And Sean, I'm compiling my keyboard harmony notes and will hopefully have a little more up on that. I realize there haven't been as many music postings as I originally planned. That will change a bit.

BC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be good to have you back, even though we don't see you much when you are here, but knowing there is the possibility will be nice.

Anonymous said...

YAY for a photoshoot... I'm most excited about that. Cute pictures. :)

Jessica Ronhaar said...

Wow!!! It sounds like you have had an amazing time.