Saturday, July 11, 2009

Busy Briefly/West Country Girl

Been working a lot. Lots of homework and really trying to understand the keyboard harmony class. It's been making a lot more sense and has been extremely cool.

Swung by the Arc the other day to take some pictures and see the sights. The lighting was great that day. Wish I could have captured it better.


From the middle of the Champs-Elysees. Took several shots trying to get it straight. Don't have the knack for it I guess.

Last night I visited friends of a friend and made some new friends. The place was a crepe shop called West Country Girl. Super cool vibe though a little far from where I'm staying. Made getting home last night tricky because they closed teh RER B and I had to walk from the end of line 4 back home. Not too bad except I got turned around and realized it after I had walked 2 stops. It tripled my time to get home.

Met Josh and his wife Claudia and the rest of the crew that runs West Country Girl. Night of good food, conversation, and good music. I ate my first oysters and had a baked apple with AMAZING homemade Caramel.



Claudia making a crepe.

Josh opening an oyster.

Submitting my choral piece today and meeting up with some old college friends to catch up tonight.

I leave you with this. I think I'm going to start selling these sorts of pictures as blurry prints. I think this will catch on.

No comments: