Friday, July 24, 2009

See last post title



Tonight I went to an incredible restaurant for the gluten intolerant, Des Si & Des Mets. For dinner they have a fixed price menu that is amazing. 26 euro gets you a starter, meal, dessert, and coffee. SUCH good food. If you have Celiac disease or can't eat gluten I highly recommend it. They spoke English better than I spoke French. Very nice people. Great atmosphere. On a quaint street in Montmartre.



I had une salade de chèvre chaud (salad with breaded goat cheese that was delicious. The greatest start to a meal.



Magret de canard à la crème de framboise, haricots d'Espagne (Pan fried duck with Raspberry sauce and Spanish beans)



Succès aux fraises (some cookie thing with Strawberries). Stinking amazing.



The smallest cup of coffee ever with tasty sugar cubes.



I think food feeds my soul.

On my way to the Restaurant on Rue Lepic I passed this Naturalia store. Great place to get GF food. I've been eating some decent corn flakes for breakfast.



-Brandon

1 comment:

TomandBecky said...

Looks like you're doing a little better this time around!!
~tom